Monday, August 11, 2008
Better late than never
So thanks to my little brother and his wife, I just discovered Skype. I purchased a $20 webcam from Wal-mart, installed the software, connected it to my computer, downloaded the Skype software, and I was talking (and seeing) my brother from Wisconsin all the way to South Carolina. I have to say, it's pretty slick. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it! It's free as long as all parties are using Skype. Can you believe that? Since I have friends and family scattered all over the place, I'm totally amused by this technology. You have to try it. If you have it and want to talk, you can find me by using my email (leejayne.stone@gmail.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your blog! We used Skype to call home from China and were amazed at the technology. Now getting the old people back home to figure it out... that was another miracle in itself! :)
I'm so excited that you're becoming an aunt! It's fun that Erin's due date is right around Lily's birthday so we'll have two little December cupcakes.
Smart of them to keep the name quiet-- I wish we did for all the opinions we got... wow! Just know that blogging sort of opens up the door for that too... :)
Love,
Elissa (and Kyle and Lily)
Post a Comment