A little flirt


Avery has her very own blog. I know my blog may seem like an Avery blog, but it's not. I will write and share about other things - it's just too easy to throw up cute pictures of her all the time! I hope to share more about Nashville soon. I just need to take some dang pictures. It's seriously rained most of the time I've lived here so far. Mom and Dad are coming next Friday for the annual visit. Hopefully now that I'm not 24 hours away, it will turn into a more frequent visit. :)
I made it through week 2 of work - so far so good. I'm getting busier each day!
Tomorrow Bauer and I are going to check out a dog farm... should be great for him when I need to go out of town. It's a huge fenced in area where dogs are free to roam all day. He'll love the socializing and prowling around time. Hopefully he gets accepted. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment