Last week's assignment was about perspectives. So I had to select a subject, work around the subject getting all different "perspectives" of the subject. I went back out to Cheekwood and shot this museum. It was really cloudy that day, but it was nice enough to get some shots for class. I was searching for the drama in each shot.
After taking these shots on Saturday, I worked in the yard all day Sunday. I pulled 2 shrubs out of the ground. Hindsight, not the best idea. I was sore for a few days from all the digging, pushing, and pulling - a fight I finally won with the dang roots. I also mowed, trimmed, washed the car (and the dog), planted a new shrub, weeded, put down some mulch and wood edging. Just a bit much for one day.
This weekend has been beautiful - perfect weather and sunshine. Today I took Bauer out to Radnor Lake for a long walk. Apparently everyone in Nashville had the same idea. I had to wait in line to park. Not complaining - great day to sit and wait. Once Bauer and I took off, we enjoyed all of the fall leaves, the other pups on the trail, and many friendly dog-lovers. I didn't get too many shots since I was with a very eager sniffer.
We came home and made the best of the gorgeous day - washed the car and mowed the back yard. Now it's time for laundry, football, and reading.
~I updated my blog editor to latest edition and for some really stupid reason, they've managed to leave out the spell checker. So I apologize in advance.~
No comments:
Post a Comment