Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring

I'm a little irritated with Blogger because they've changed the way they scale down the image I like to post at the top of my blog. Until they fix it, I've removed the photo. It's the one thing that drives me to pull the camera out the bag, so I'm missing it.

Aside from that, it's spring and we are hitting the 80s this week in Nashville for the first time this year. I hate it that I'm stick inside all day. I think everyone has spring fever... people seem to be putting in less time each day.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Erin said...

It is in the 80's here and is supposed to be 87 on Friday! Wish we could be at the park instead of on the phone inside. Finally decided to join the blogging world again; feeling bad that I had not posted the good news or any new pictures of Avery. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.