Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love buggin

I got to spend a few days with the girls last week. I actually took 3 days off which is pretty rare. So nice to leave work behind for a little while. Mom and Dad drove to SC also. Heath and Dad spend the week in Pigeon Forge, TN at a Buck Knife conference. Heath was a presenter, so the girls got to have some bonding time.

Morgan is a miracle baby. She sleeps for 8 hours at night and rarely needs anything. She's very self-entertaining. And even though she doesn't need us often, we couldn't resist holding her just to see her laugh and smile. She's making all those little baby talk noises and making eye contact. She's so cute.

Avery is talking more and more. She often asks, "What's that?" She loves books and anything in the Target $1 section. We introduced her to coloring books and stickers. The girl is an addict. Of course stickers are pretty amazing, so I totally understand. I am trying to hold off on buying her a sticker book. Jennifer and I used to trade stickers all the time when we were young. Loved those scratch n sniffs. Do they still make those?

We took the girls shopping in Charleston for tax free weekend. The only thing that could have made the trip better was some cooler weather. Other than that, they were perfect. Erin found arm fulls of fall and winter clothes for them. I'm shocked at how long a 2T is.... there's no way Avery will ever be that tall. :) Especially by December.

I'll post some pictures soon of the little love bugs.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hunt said...

For the record, I still have my sticker album, and by "have" I mean it's the cedar chest in my room right now. The kids have already played with it a ton. Unfortunately, they don't make those anymore. So sad. We should find a supplier and bring those back. I smell a fortune!