I know it's been a few days, but we've been busy and distracted. :) We've been having a great time at Heath and Erin's house. I have to say we've done the traditional over-eating and it's not even Christmas yet! Avery and Erin are doing very well -- we have a lot to be thankful for. What I've found is that the baby sleeps way too much. I constantly want to wake her up and play with her, tell her stories... she's an angel. She smells perfect and has the softest skin in the world. We are all astounded at her super-human strength at only 2 weeks old. I'm sure every family says this about their babies, but we are convinced she's way ahead of her age already. :) She's very expressive, sweet, cuddly, and warm - a little heater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment