Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cuddly little creature

I got to see Avery last night for a few minutes. She's "talking." I realize looking at this picture she appears tiny, but she's grown and changed so much since Christmas. Her eyes are wide open. I'm sure she's thinking, who is the crazy lady in the screen making goofy faces at me? I'm planning to fly out in March to kiss and hug her. Mom and Dad plan to be there too, so there will be a battle I'm afraid. I'm not above throwing up my elbows and get rowdy, so they'll have to bring a good fight. ;)

I've had a cold all week; it's going around my department which is just wonderful. At least my coughs blend in.

Just as we had some melting yesterday with the high reaching 37 degrees (it actually rained), we are expecting a crazy downpour of 9 inches of snow starting at noon today. I can't wait. More snow to shovel. Gotta love it.

Mamaw (Eloise Chamblee) turned 88 last Friday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is trying to tell you that she can't wait to see you and play! Avery is counting down the days until you get here. We love you Aunt Lee Jayne.