Monday, April 20, 2009

Goodbye Wisconsin

I didn't sleep too well my last night in Wisconsin, but I didn't really expect to anyway. As I was packing the car last night, I was walking back and forth from the garage to the house and realized Bauer was in the car, patiently sitting in his seat ready to go. He does not want to be left! Finally I coaxed him out only later to find him sitting in my seat! Mind you, he's a 95 pound dog. He doesn't exactly fit behind the steering wheel. I felt terrible driving off today without him on my way to work. Hopefully he knows I'm coming back for him. Poor guy.

Dad is already in Nashville on his way to pick up the keys to my house probably right now. I'm totally jealous that he's there without me, but I'll be there soon enough. I'm leaving this afternoon after my last meeting.

Until Nashville, I'm signing off. Goodbye Wisconsin. :)

2 comments:

The Edmondson's said...

I'm sooooo excited for you. Can't wait to see pictues of the new house.

Jen Ludwiczak said...

I'm so excited for you but sad that you're leaving us! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Nashville:-)