Friday, April 17, 2009

Moving day

Well, it's really happening. The movers picked up my stuff yesterday, so I'm camping out in my living room. Bauer is a little uneasy about the empty house. I'm sure he thinks he'll be left behind. As if. I'll clean this weekend, work Monday, and then head down to Nashville. Dad will be there Monday morning to spend the week with me. There is quite a bit of shopping to do including a lawn mower. I've never had to take care of my very own yard before. Whoo hoo!


I'm honestly so tired and have been so stressed out trying to make arrangements that I haven't had time to stop and think about it too much. I know I'll be excited once I get there. Right now I just want to rest. What a week! It's been fun though. I have gotten to have lunches and dinners with friends, saying goodbye. It is bittersweet leaving such wonderful people. But I'm ready to be closer to my family, and I'm thrilled to live in a bigger city again. I guess I'm a city girl after all. :)

No comments: