Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goodbye winter

Finally we are back in the 60s. I actually wore peep-toe shoes today. Lovin' it.  And we are due for plenty of rain in the next 2 weeks, so spring should be along any day now. :)

I'm watching the first season of Damages with Glenn Close. Comes on FX. Not your typical evening drama. It's a bit dark, layers of manipulation. Really good.

I'm reading Lisa Gardner's Hide. I wasn't hooked in the beginning but I've read other books of hers recently so I stuck with it. I'm 2/3s done, right at the brink of revealing who really did what. Pretty good.

Many of you know Kristy Nicholas, my childhood friend. She's one of 20 women up for a chance to interview Oprah. Please vote for her. You can vote more than once if you wait a while in between votes. She's Kristy 33 near the bottom of the list on the right.

No comments: