Ok, so it's still winter. We are due for another cold spell this week. But thank goodness for the break. People tell me, if you don't like the weather, wait until tomorrow. That's really kind of how it is here. You can't complain too much. I keep looking at the yard thinking it won't be long now. My weekends full of reading and warm blankets will return to sweaty yard work. I'm kind of ready for that, which seems little disturbing. Just getting some sunshine will be a nice change.
I read Will Lavender's Obedience this weekend. It was one of those books you didn't know what was happening until the end. I'd bought several books recently from Barnes and Noble's $3.99 holiday sale. That was one of them. Since I've been reading the Kindle, it was difficult to pick up a hardback... I've been very spoiled.
I'm also wrapped up in Nora Roberts garden series.
Not much new going on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment