Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Crush

I think Avery has a crush on Buzz Lightyear, and maybe Woody the cowboy. I think my brother is in for a very long haul with these girls.

Erin and Heath said Avery had been showing some interest in Buzz since a party she attended. So I've been holding back wanting to round up every last think ever made with Toy Story. I did get a couple of items though. I found an oversized coloring book with the characters on the outside. Everytime we skype, I hold it up so she can see them, it's like a small colored poster. She freaks out with laughter. It's hilarious everytime and never gets old. I thought she just liked Buzz, but then I realized, she equally likes Woody. Perhaps she'll play the field a bit. :)

Weekend was great. The best I've had in a very long time. The weather was to die for, so we spent most of it outside reading. I read about 3 books - so as you can see, not much else got done. I did go to Cheekwood to see the Chilhuly exhibit. There were a mass amount of people there. I don't know why I keep attempting to do things on holidays. Just not worth the crowd. I'm one of those people who need space. I need to breathe. (Picture borrowed from the Cheekwood website.)

3 comments:

Petersons said...

How did you like the Chihuly exhibit? He is on of my absolute favorites! I hope you had a great time and go back and take some photos!

Jennifer Hunt said...

Chihuly is one of my favorite glass workers!! His stuff is incredible, isn't it? Love the pic you took. Sure wish I had a talent....of any kind.

LeeJayne said...

I didn't take this pic at Chihuly - I stole this one from their website.