Monday, June 8, 2009

Avery's 6th month birthday

I'm not one to share too many baby food pictures because when I'm forced to look at babies I don't have a strong attachment too (i.e. not their aunt), it's very unpleasant looking at the goo... but I couldn't resist sharing Avery's many expressions while eating her veggies. I will be visiting her in a couple of weeks and I'm told I'll be feeding her peas by then. I can hardly wait to get slimed. I'll need a rain suit.





Avery is 6th months old today - how did that happen? Is she posing?
See again with the posing. Let's hope I have this much luck when I'm there snapping the camera away.
Avery's first swim

On much less interesting note, Bauer watched lightening bugs tonight. He was very confused at what it was, but he saw the little lights for sure. Left, right, up, down, over, across, oh, up again.

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Those food pictures aren't too bad, I'm sure we've both seen MUCH worse from others. And the visual of Bauer watching the lightening bugs is just way too amusing. Have fun visiting Miss Avery. And don't be afraid of the goo Aunt Lee Lee.