Thursday, June 18, 2009

Once a liar, always a liar


I tried sushi today for the first time with a group of girls from work. I realize everyone close to me just fell on the floor in disbelief. I can't say I didn't like it, but I couldn't eat an entire plate of it either. I had one with crunchy shrimp in it which was really good. The whole idea of sushi though makes me a little squeamish. At least now I know what I'm missing out on, and I can say I tried it.


One of the gals I went with had a terrific handbag, she got it online @ handbagheaven. Yes, I already ordered a different bag for myself (on the left). Great prices and you can see all angles of the bags, even inside. Love that! Check it out.



I leave next Wednesday for SC. Time to start packing for the road trip. I think I need to buy some Red Bull... I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up with a 6 month old. Avery is quite the active little baby. I can't wait to see her so she'll smile at me.



My brother emailed me this picture of Avery indicating she pulled herself up on her own... I hesitated to believe the story knowing how he "pads" everything. So I called him to verify. And of course I got the full blown story down to the detail... but then after I'd told everyone (just shy of posting it here), he called to say, 'Um, it might not have happened exactly as I told you." Heath and his super advanced child... apparently did not pull herself up. He couldn't believe I'd told everyone. As if it was my fault that he lied. Such a campfire liar. So, after the fact, I'm posting the picture anyway just to tell this story and to show how tall she's getting.

No comments: