Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photorama

I will confess that being a baby photographer with the whole backdrop and fake snowball is not my life ambition. This I can say for certainly after a few amateur photo sessions with my lovely and perfect niece. I love her to pieces, so I will always want to be behind the lens for every little expression - but that's because she's MY niece. I can't say I'd go through the blood, tears, and sweat for any ol' kid off the street. Not to mention the torture the poor kid gets put through. So when you go to a pro and he charges you big bucks, pay it and smile.
After stalling for a week, here are some from our Nashville family reunion.

This is Avery contemplating the water temperature in her frog blow-up pool - and yes, it's in the garage b/c it was raining outside.
Mamaw with her great-grand
This is one of Dad's moments trying to steal Avery's attention. Clearly Mom isn't thrilled about sharing in this photo. And believe me, she's not thrilled about sharing Avery off camera either. :)

Mom in a rare moment alone with Avery (without Dad)

This is the dress I found at Ragamuffin in Franklin, a pillowcase dress.
Um, why am I holding this?
Erin and I found the cutest and softest layered tutu. Avery wasn't too sure at first, but I'm sure she'll learn to love it as Erin will undoubtedly have her in it all the time. Heath of course wanted to know why his daughter was being photographed without a shirt. Men!

Seriously, who put this dog in my photo shoot?

We got a lot of these tump-over pictures. Actually I think I pushed her over just to get this one. :)


No comments: