Friday, July 3, 2009

Twins!

Just a quick post to tell you that John and Jennifer (Lyons) Hunt were blessed with a boy and girl today. Jennifer had a c-section this morning and all went well! I talked to her just after, and she sounded a little tired but elated. The only thing she said was "They're awesome!" Seems like yesterday when she told me the news on election day. I don't know the weights/lengths yet, but I know the babies were close to 6 pounds each a couple of weeks ago. Her parents are there with her as well, Donna and Jerry. I know they are so relieved and thrilled to death to welcome their sweet grandchildren into the family. Congrats!!!

We were doing the math the other day and figured the twins would go through 140 diapers in a week based on Avery's newborn experience. :)

I'm off to Old Time Pottery for some holiday shopping...

No comments: